The Eastern Apostolic Church
Recognizing the responsibility to work for the repair of the fragmentation that has occurred within Eastern Orthodoxy and Christianity at large, the Eastern Apostolic Church (EAC) subscribes to the following common statement:
- Forming a coalition of Orthodox jurisdictions that are united to positively represent the one, holy and universal church and its members in their respective communities throughout the world.
- Support for the office and spiritual vision of each member and the strategic focus on the development of programs and missions that will impact the role of the Orthodox Church in modern society.
- Dedication to uphold New Testament spiritual teaching as well as that of the Seven Ecumenical Councils; and to encourage ministerial cooperation expressing the will to unity in Christ.
- Holding to true canonical Orthodoxy, not eastern Neo-papism.
- Exercising compassion and inclusiveness, not Taliban Orthodoxy.
- Christianity - not 'churchianity'.
The Eastern Apostolic Church, Inc. is a recognized non-profit religious organization in the State of Nebraska.